Being full service partners, Spicemasters and Mouw Maalderij are working closely together in the importing, processing and exporting of spices and dried herbs for the food industry. We are both IFS Food-certified and IFS Broker-certified. In order to reinforce our team, we are looking for a:
Quality Assurance worker (m/f) 20-24 hours per week
We are looking for a flexible colleague, who can fulfil the QA part as a primary task but who, in addition, can also provide administrative and commercial support to the Procurement and Sales departments. You are responsible for the ongoing development, implementation and sustaining of an effective and efficient Quality Assurance system. As a QA employee, you will play an important part in improvement pathways within our internal organisation.
Your work includes the following tasks
- Implementing the HACCP plan and keeping it up to date
- Responsibility for document management and the quality system
- Performing internal (and possibly external) audits
- Setting up quality-related trainings for employees
- Taking care of customer contacts (customer relationship management, among other things)
- Handling incoming telephone and e-mail traffic
- Taking and shipping raw material samples as well as testing final products
- Providing information to suppliers and customers
- Handling and registering claims
- Performing (administrative) duties resulting from the above-mentioned tasks.
- A varying job within a growing business
- Overall involvement throughout the organisation
- Much freedom and extensive ownership.
- Higher vocational level of working and thinking, preferably food & business oriented
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Observant and inquisitive
- Enterprising and proactive; hands-on mentality and process-focused
- Accurate and analytical, with strong administrative skills
- Expertise and experience in quality systems such as HACCP and IFS
- Stress-resistant, an eye for details, flexible and with communicative skills
- A good mastery of spoken and written Dutch and English; knowledge of German would be an asset.
Are you interested?
Are you the
person we are looking for? Apply now, and send your motivation letter plus CV
Recruitment agencies are requested not to respond to our vacancies.